International Business Scholarships
Adelaide Institute of Business and Technology offers a limited number of Scholarships each year. Scholarships are open to both new International and Domestic students.
A Scholarship award can help make your studies more affordable by reducing your fees. The value of the scholarship comes directly off your costs of tuition.
AIBT has four intakes of students per year. Applications for Scholarships must be received by 30th January for February intake, 30th March for April intake, 30th May for July intake and 30th of September for the October intake.
To be eligible for a Scholarship you must meet the following criteria
1.If you are an international student - have a student visa for the period of the course
2. Demonstrate commitment to study
3. Be able to articulate your long term goals
4. Be able to maintain a high standard of academic achievement
5. Meet the entry criteria for the program of study for which you are applying
Your scholarship application must include the following information:
1. Your full name, date of birth, location of birth and visa details
2. The qualification you wish to study
3. A resume outlining vocational experience and studies completed / currently being undertaken
4. Details of previous study (or relevant vocational experience) and proof of meeting the entry criteria for the course
4. Provide answers to the following questions
a. Why are you applying for a scholarship with AIBT?
b. How will the scholarship benefit you (other than financially)?
c. What are your long term goals once you have completed studies?
d. How will your studies with AIBT help you achieve your goals?
e. Tell us about yourself.
Applications are assessed by the CEO and awarded on merit to those students who can demonstrate that they will clearly benefit from improved access to education.